Website Terms Use
Last updated: April 20, 2022
This Website Terms Use apply to Timerise's website at https://timerise.io ("Website"). YOUR USE OF WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE WEBSITE TERMS USE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THEM, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
- WEBSITE. Website https://timerise.io is provided by Timerise Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wroclaw, Poland, at ul. Inowrocławska 21C/1, 53-653 Wroclaw, Poland, e-mail: email@example.com ("Timerise"). Timerise operates the Website and is responsible for the proper provision of the Electronic Services of the Website. A User is any natural person who uses the Website and Electronic Services ("User"). THE ELECTRONIC SERVICES ON WEBSITE, DUE TO THEIR NATURE, WHICH IS THE PRESENTATION OF TIMERISE'S OFFER ADDRESSED TO ENTREPRENEURS, ARE NOT ADDRESSED TO CONSUMERS (A CONSUMER IS A NATURAL PERSON MAKING A LEGAL TRANSACTION WITH AN ENTREPRENEUR NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO HIS/HER BUSINESS OR PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY).
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS. The condition of using Website or Electronic Services is to use a device communicating with the Internet and equipped with a web browser. The minimum technical specifications: (i) an installed and up-to-date operating system on the device, (ii) an updated web browser, (iii) stable Internet connection, (iv) active e-mail account. Timerise is not a provider of data transmission or telecommunication services. All costs related with data transmission services or telecommunication services required for use of the Website or Electronic Services shall be borne by the User under separate agreements concluded by the User with providers of these services.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICES OF THE WEBSITE. Timerise shall provide electronic services to the User via the Website ("Electronic Service"). The Electronic Services consist of a form for booking a meeting with Timerise for presentation Timerise's Services regulated by Terms and Conditions ("Meeting Reservation Form"). Through the Meeting Reservation Form, the User may contact Timerise to make an appointment to present the Timerise's offer at the User's discretion. The use of Electronic Services is free of charge. Subject to other express provisions of the Website Terms Use, Electronic Services are provided 24 (twenty-four) hours a day, 7 (seven) days a week, at the request of the User.
The User on the Website can register a user account. This service is associated with the services provided by Timerise under the Terms and Conditions.
- SERVICES DIFFERENT THAN ELECTRONIC SERVICES. It is possible to conclude a contract with Timerise for the provision of services other than Electronic Services referred to in the Terms and Conditions by Website.
- THE USER'S OBLIGATIONS. The User is obliged to use the Website and Electronic Services in a manner consistent with the law and the regulations, including: (i) use the Electronic Services in a manner that does not violate the rights of third parties, good customs or the law, (ii) not to place in the Meeting Reservation Form any misleading or illegal content, (iii) to use Electronic Services and Website in a manner that does not interfere with their functioning. Timerise informs that the public nature of the Internet and concluding Electronic Services Agreement may be associated with the standard risks related with the use of the Internet, including the risk of obtaining, appropriation or modification of User's data by unauthorized persons. Consequently, the User should use appropriate technical measures to minimize the risk, including antivirus programs or to protect the identity of persons using the Internet.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Timserise owns all rights to the Website and materials presented therein, including logotypes. Such content may constitute works within the Copyright Law, or may constitute registered trademarks and be subject to legal protection.
- TIMERISE'S LIABILITY. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TIMERISE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (I) ACTS AND OMISSIONS OF TELECOMMUNICATION OPERATORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, WHICH ARE USED BY THE USER TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE AND ELECTRONIC SERVICES, (II) INTERRUPTIONS OR DIFFICULTIES IN ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND ELECTRONIC SERVICES CAUSED BY NECESSARY TECHNICAL INTERRUPTIONS, FAILURES OF TELECOMMUNICATION LINKS, OR CAUSED BY FORCE MAJEURE, (III) THE USER'S ACTIONS INCONSISTENT WITH THE WEBSITE TERMS USE, INCLUDING DAMAGES CAUSED TO THIRD PARTIES AS A RESULT OF USING ELECTRONIC SERVICES BY THE USER IN A MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH THE WEBSITE TERMS USE AND THE LAW.
- COMPLAINTS. In matters relating to the Electronic Services Agreement, the User has the right to make a complaint. The complaint should include at least the following information: (i) the name and last name of the User, (ii) e-mail address of the User, (iii) description of circumstances justifying the complaint. Complaints not containing these data indicated above, will not be recognized by Timerise. Complaints may be sent to Timerise's address, i.e. ul. Inowrocławska 21C/1, 53-653 Wrocław, Poland, or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints will be considered by Timerise within 30 days of receipt. Timerise will inform the User on the way of making the complaint to the e-mail address indicated in the complaint.
- GENERAL. Timerise is entitled to make changes to the Websites Terms Use for important reasons, in particular in the case of changes in the conditions of Electronic Services, suspension of Electronic Services or their liquidation in whole or in part, as well as in the case of changes in the provisions of law in the scope affecting the implementation of the provisions of the Website Terms Use. All changes of the Website Terms Use take effect from the date of their publication on the Website and apply only to the Electronic Services Agreement concluded after the publication of the changes.
- SURVIVAL. All sections of this Website Terms Use that by their nature should survive termination will survive such termination, including, without limitation, payment obligations, confidentiality obligations, intellectual property rights, warranty disclaimers, indemnities and limitations of liability.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION. Electronic Services Agreement shall be governed by Polish law. All disputes arising under the Electronic Services Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Wroclaw, Poland.
- The current Website Terms Use was adopted and it applies from April 20, 2022.